Groupcall Xpressions App
View your child’s communication in a free of charge app!
An exciting new service is now available for parents to ensure communication between the school and yourselves is easier and more cost effective. This is an added feature to out existing groupcall texting service.
The app is completely free of charge to you and can be installed on your mobile phone or tablet. It currently supports both Apple iOS and Android devices with a desktop version to follow and you’ll be able to see information for your child/ren.
This will enable you to:
- see all school communication in one place; this includes school reports and letters
- see a timeline of school communication that can be filtered by child/reason
- You can respond to the school’s open messages free of charge
- use Payment Portal for online payments for trips, offers and (coming soon) school dinners
- have the ability to complete forms and surveys electronically
- have the ability to enroll for parents’ evenings
Viewing capability on your child/ren:
- Attendance – both AM/PM sessions and for each lesson
- Timetable (full timetable, week and day views)
- Exam timetable
- Associated staff
If you hve more than one child in school or have children in different schools that also uses the Groupcall Xpressions, you will be able to view information on all your children within the one app.
What do I need to do now?
Please ensure we have your correct mobile number and email address on our school database to ensure you can use the new app. Please notify the school of any new contact information. You’ll need to make sure you keep these details up to date in future to maintain access to the service. There are staff available to assist you with downloading the app on your device now. Please ask for Tracey Wadeley-Jones or Gareth Thomas.
What happens next?
Please click the following link www.parents.groupcall.com or type in the URL into your internet browser and follow the instructions on how to set up the app on your devices. The instructions also include “How to Use” with advice on how you can support your child/ren’s learning.